Now, I know that everyone that lives in Spokane has already seen how much snow we have, just look outside, but I am still going to post pictures. I don't know the actually number but I would guess we have at least 2 feet of snow on the ground. These pictures were taken at 9:00am and we still got 3 or so more inches after that. I love the way snow looks, but I don't enjoy driving in it.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Snow
Now, I know that everyone that lives in Spokane has already seen how much snow we have, just look outside, but I am still going to post pictures. I don't know the actually number but I would guess we have at least 2 feet of snow on the ground. These pictures were taken at 9:00am and we still got 3 or so more inches after that. I love the way snow looks, but I don't enjoy driving in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment