Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gabe's New Girlfriend (not really, it's his motorcycle)




So anybody that knows Gabe, they know that he loves his motorcycles. I believe Gabe has owned somewhere around 12 motorcycles since we have lived in Spokane. Now, I guess I should explain why. He likes to buy them and then sell them for a small profit. He started with $450 and has worked his way up from there. He currently has a 2004 Kawasaki Z-1000. Gabe and I love this time of year because it is all you can eat shrimp at Red Lobster and we love our Shrimp! Anyway for a fun date we decided to drop the kids off at my sister-in-law's house and take a motorcycle ride to Red Lobster. Now for those who don't live by us Spokane doesn't have a Red Lobster but a smaller town called Coeur d'alene, ID, a town much smaller than Spokane, has one. It is about 30 miles East of us. I have to say that I really enjoyed the motorcycle ride. This is the second ride on a motorcycle I have ever taken with Gabe. If was fun just being alone with my husband with NO KIDS! Here are some pictures of his SWEET bike! I am also including pictures of Brody on a Pit Bike Gabe just sold. For those of you know Brody, he always talks about pit bikes. Now you know what one looks like.

1 comment:

Shelly Benson said...

Hi Aleana - Gregg told me about your blog... hope you don't mind me looking! Your brave, motorcycles scare me. Gregg talks about getting one sometimes and I secretly hope he never does. :) Anyway, it's fun to see what you're up to in good ol' Spokane and your two little guys are so adorable.