Aunt Jessie & Deegan
So for the past 9 days me and the boys went to Utah to visit my family. It was fun being able to see everyone. It was also hard because Brody is 2 and he decided to be extremely grumpy the entire time. I had to keep reminding myself that he is just in a stage, but it is so hard when we only get to see my family a few times a year and he was pretty much a devil. Oh well, that is the way life goes. It was fun anyway. I have to say the funnest day was probably when we went with my sister Charmayne, her two boys Jaden and Tyler, to a place called the Classic fun center. I got to roller skate while the boys rode their bikes. We also played in the jump and bounce and the jungle gym. I felt like a kid again! I'm so glad that we were able to spend so much time with my family. I am so lucky to have such loving parents and siblings. I love you guys and I can't wait to see you again! These are some pictures from our trip. I will also be posting more was I upload the rest of them to my computer.







5 comments:
Good good good......
Im so gald that we were able to go to lunch while you were here!! It was really good to see you and to see your cute boys!!! Oh and thats my kind of camping tooo!! Love the Bikes!! LOL
Hey! Glad I got to see you while you were visiting! It was good to catch up. I am sure it is nice to see your family! I would be very homesick if I ever moved. Well, you sure have some cute boys and I am glad that you planned lunch!
I am so sad that we did not get to get together. Brody would have loved to see the horses. Sorry that I am a crappy friend! :( But for sure next time. And by the way who is this gooooooooooood girl that is leaving comments on everyone's blogs? She left a few on my sister in laws. Seems kind of wierd. Hmmm...
Brody is getting so big!! I love his hair!!! We miss you guys. Hope we can come visit soon
Post a Comment