Okay, so once again I am way behind on blogging so today is going to be a blog overload day. Gabe has always loved downhill mountain biking, but thanks to some new friends/riding buddies he has become even more daring with the sport. I really don't get nervous because I've been married to him for over 5 years and sometimes you just have to except the things that they enjoy even if they seem sort of dangerous. I think another reason I don't really get nervous is because I would love to do it myself. I guess that is why Gabe and I are such a perfect match. Anyway, I call it Gabe's form of exercise because any of you who know Gabe very well know that he HATES working out. If he can exercise doing sports or any outdoor activity that is the best option for him. I have to admit I think these pictures are pretty cool. Enjoy!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! I am impressed. That looks fun. I bet if you went back like 15 years we would have some pics of us riding our bikes in Fiddlers but I know that we would have NEVER done that on purpose. ha ha! :)
Post a Comment