Friday, June 12, 2009

My smart little boy

So I know that every parent has a biased opinion when it comes to things related to their children, well I am definitely one of those parents. Today, Gabe and I were once again doing yard work so Brody was outside playing in the garage. I could hear him doing something with the hammer and nails, but i didn't really think he was making anything. After a few minutes he said something to the affect of "I built my ramp for the dirt bike." Well, here are some pictures of what he made. He took to nails and hammered them into the board because he knew that they would raise one end and create a ramp. I definitely have a smart little 3 year old that keeps me on my toes.


1 comment:

Char and Chris said...

Wow. Go Brody! What a smartie! I love when kids show their creativity and challenge themselves.