The first week of May, me and the boys flew down to Utah to visit my family for 10 days. I have to say that it was a great trip. The boys did awesome. I am so grateful that I have children that travel so well. Of course, Deegan tends to cry on the plane, but the way I look at it is it could always be worse. When we flew down we actually flew into Vegas since it is closer to Cedar that Salt Lake. My mom and Jessie drove down to pick us up. We stayed in a hotel that night and went shopping the next day for my birthday. I know that I can always count on those two for a good shopping trip. Besides that we really didn't do a whole lot during the trip which ended up being just fine. It was relaxing and great to get to spend time with family. While I was there I was able to get a hold of a few friends and we all went to lunch at good old Pizza Factory. It was great to get together and try to catch up. I do enjoy living in Spokane, but some times it is hard because I do miss my friends and family. If anyone ever wants to come visit let me know because we would be happy to have you. Anyway, thanks to my family and friends for making this trip to Cedar one of the best.

Deegan

My dad and the grandkids doing yard work

Me and my Mom

Me and my little sister Jessie

Jessie and Brody

Deegan

Brody and Grandma Judd

Me and my sister Martene

Me and my sister Charmayne

Deegan and my niece Brooklyn making a mess

The girls from lunch

More of the girls, Thanks guys!

Me, the boys, and my parents

My dad and the boys

Brody

Me and the boys
2 comments:
It was so fun to see you again! I love all your pictures with your family too! Glad you had a good trip!
Isn't it awful how fast summer goes by? Every year, it seems like it gets even faster. I am glad that you guys had some fun trips. It was sure great to have you visit us. I know that your mom and Martene are excited about their trip up there next week. I just heard that we are going to buy the Panguitch property and we are planning on starting a cabin next spring, so you will have to plan on coming down and staying when we get it done. Love, Dad
Post a Comment