Saturday, May 2, 2009

Deegan's 1st Birthday


This is the thank you cards that I made for everyone. I personalized it for them but this is what they basically looked like.

This is the invitation I made. It looks kind of weird because I covered where our entire address is. You can never be too safe with the internet.






I had to post this picture because I finally got a good picture of Brody today.

I can not believe it. Deegan turned one today. I do not know where time has gone. It seems like it was just yesterday when I had him. When I had Deegan everything went according to plan. I think we needed that after everything that happened to Brody. It is interesting how different both of my boys are. They are both happy kids, but Deegan always has a smile on his face. For his birthday today we had a get together with a few friends and family. I don't think it could have gone any better. Deegan took 3 hour nap and woke up right before the party was suppose to start. He was so happy the entire time. We opened presents first and he was actually more into it than I thought he would have been. After presents, we stripped him down and let him have at his cupcake. The cake that I made for him was a tiger. It turned out pretty cute, but Brody kept calling it a pig. Oh well, at least it looked like an animal. Anyway, at first Deegan just wanted to eat the icing off the top so I cut it up to help him out a little bit. It was so fun to have room for everyone to come over and spend this special day with us. We love you Deegan and Happy Birthday.

4 comments:

Char and Chris said...

Well it looks like Deegan loved his cake. You did a good job. Cute invites and cards. I'm glad I'm related to a talented woman. Love ya and Happy Birthday Deegan! I'm just realizing that I forgot to call. So sorry. I worked all day yesterday. I'm glad it went well though.

bowman family said...

I can't believe he is 1 already!! What a cutie. We sure miss you guys.

The Moon's said...

WOw girl... one year! That is so awesome, you have such a cute family, you are all so good lookin'! I bet deegan enjoyed his special day just as much as you did...good job mom!

kelsey.bj.addi said...

bug! you look so cute and i seriously am amazed at how time flies i haven't even met deegan and he is one! happy birthday bud! sorry i never comment or talk to you but it's seem you do the same too! ha ha. anyway hope to see you soon sometime
kels