So every year around the month of August we go camping in a place called Fish Creek Montana with our friends Gary and Shawna. It is seriously my favorite weekend of the entire year. I look forward to it every summer. We go to celebrate our wedding anniversaries even though we take the kids. Gary and Shawna's anniversary is in July and our is in August so that is why we go around August time. We just got back from our annual trip this past Monday. This is our 4th year going and hopefully we continue to do it for years to come. I wouldn't really call it camping because we stay at a little resort type place called Hole in the Wall. We rent fully equipped cabins so no matter what the weather is like it is still relaxing. This year the weather wasn't great so it was kind of hard to entertain the kids but all in all it was a great time and I can't wait until we go again next year! Here are some pictures from our trip.

The cabin that we stayed in this year

Gabe and Gary getting ready to go fishing

Gabe and Deegan sitting on the beach by the pond where we feed the fish

Gabe already trying to get Deegs interested in Golf

Isn't cool how close the fish get to the shore of the pond?

My boys feeding the fish

Our Family on the day we left

Just some pictures of the pond at the resort. Man I love it there

My cute little baby boy

Brody feeding the horse carrots and loving every minute of it

Morgan and Brody sitting on the couch because I wanted a picture!

All of us at the end of our weekend. Thanks Gary and Shawna for another great Fish Creek trip.
3 comments:
Looks nice and relaxing! What a fun place!
I love how you've established traditions with your friends. There is nothing else like it. Looks like Grandpa Vicker's love of taking the kids to feed the horses has been instilled in Brody too.
OH HOW FUN....It sounds like so much fun. I love camping but not really camping!!!
Post a Comment