I still can't believe that Christmas has already come and gone. Early in December we celebrated Christmas with our best friends Gary, Shawna, and Morgan. The kids loved getting presents early, and we decided to start a new tradition of decorating ginger bread houses. Deegan just ate the candy, and I had a difficult time with the icing. We love spending time with such great friends.
This year we celebrated Christmas on Christmas eve and then drove to Great Falls, MT on Christmas day to celebrate with Gabe's family. This year was a lot of fun because both boys had a blast and were very entertaining to watch. Santa brought more than the boys needed, but they love playing with their new toys. Brody got a new motorized scooter, a leapster with games, and tons of other odds and ends. Deegan got a new kitchen and vacuum which he absolutely loves. Gabe's parents got him the vacuum and it was pretty entertaining watching him with it because he never put it down. We had a very fun and relaxing time at Gabe's family and always enjoy the time we get to spend with them.
Since this was our year with Gabe's family for Christmas me and the boys flew down to see my family on New Year's eve. We were able to fly directly into Cedar which was awesome! Both boys did great traveling and we really enjoyed the time we got to spend with my family. Brody loved being able to play with all of his cousins. I loved it because I never had to entertain him! Here are some pictures from our trip.
Well there is the update on our holidays. We really enjoyed spending time with family and friends. Hopefully I will be back soon with more updates!
3 comments:
How fun! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!! You look so cute !!! the Boys are getting really big wowsers!
I'm so proud of you that you updated. So fun to see some new pictures. I too, loved getting to see you for Christmas this year. Love and miss you.
It was great to have you guys at Christmas and can't wait until Easter. I have missed seeing Gabe on these trips and look forward to our summer trip together with everybody.
Dad
Post a Comment