Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Birthdays

On May 2nd Deegan turned 2. I seriously don't know where time has gone. I have to say that little Deegies is something else. He is a very sweet boy, but he is also very feisty. You just never know what you are going to get. The same weekend of his birthday was the Time out for Women in Spokane so Amy (Gabe's mom) and his Aunt Lynn were in town. Since they were here we decided to have a family birthday party. I actually forgot that it was Deegan's birthday until a few days before so I didn't get to do my cute invitations that I love to do. Oh well, I guess I will just have to post my thank you cards once I get them made. We had a good time together and really enjoyed celebrating Deegan's day. Happy birthday little man, I love you!
Deegan and Uncle BrandonShilo, Deegan, and Auny Lynne

Deegan and Grandma Jo, getting ready for cake
Shawna, Gary, and Morgan



Deegan and daddy playing


Brody looking handsome


me and my Deegies

For my birthday Gabe's mom came over and stayed with the boys so that we could drive to Seattle and go to the Seattle Supercross. I know Brody really wanted to go, but for now it is Gabe and I's weekend get away once a year. This year we got pit passes so that we could see some of the riders and their bikes up close. We had a blast, and seeing Ryan Dungey win the championship was pretty awesome too. Here are some pictures from our trip.

Ryan DungeyKevin Windham.....he won the race.

Trey Canard....he raced the 250cc bikes but he will be with the big boys next year.
Ryan Dungey's Bike

3 comments:

Hatch Family said...

I can't believe Deegan is 2! Crazy! We went to Vegas for Supercross last weekend and my boys were in heaven! Have to admit I loved every minute of it!

Kristi said...

OH MY!! We didn't Supercross 1 time this year and we have 2 SLC and Vegas right by us!! Oh well right!!! Happy Late Birthday DEEGAN!!!!

Char and Chris said...

What adorable pictures of Deegan and of course Brody. He looks so handsome with his new hair cut. Happy Birthday Deegs