Thursday, October 21, 2010

Our Summer/Fall Vacation

I know, I know...I am such a slacker when it comes to blogging.  I really need to be like my sister Charmayne because she is so good about blogging and I love getting to read her posts all the time.  It's a great way for me to keep up with her when we live so far apart.  Well, hopefully I will be better in the future.

At the end of September we were able to go on a family vacation with my family.  We went to Newport beach, CA and had a wonderful time.  It was so fun getting to just hang out with my family, since we don't get to do it very often.  Thank you dad for making it possible for allowing us to spend this time together.  It was so fun creating so many fun and exciting memories.







Me and my Brother Robbie in the Restaurant.
The first thing we did was take the kids to a childrens museum and they absolutely loved it!  It was called pretend city, and that is exactly what it was.  The kids got to pretend to work at different places and ride cars around.  They really did love it and it was fun seeing them have such a good time.  There was a grocery store with pretend scanners and cash registers. I could not get Deegan to leave the play grocery store.  He was in heaven!

The next thing we did was went to Disneyland.  It was a lot of fun watching Brody get so excited about the rides this year.  He went on Space Mountain twice, and loved every minute of it.  He still talks about the aliens he saw on the ride.  Deegan was afraid of pretty much everything, but that really didn't surprise me. I made him go on rides like Peter pan, and other childrens rides; unfortunately he screamed the whole time.  Good thing those rides are loud!  Since we went in September Disneyland was decorated for Halloween and it was so well done.  Here are some pictures from our adventures in Disneyland.
Me and Brody riding the rocket ships
The Girls, Elaine, me, Martene, and Car..we missed you Jessie!

My cute family

Deegan giving his daddy loves

Me and Deegs in Mickey's house

My dad and Brooklyn waiting for Pirates of the Carribean

Grandma Judd and Mom

Deegs playing with his bubble gun

Jack and Brody

With Jack and Brody it always ended with wrestling

My cute and wonderful parents.  I love you guys!

Resting after a long fun day at Disneyland 


Jaden and Brody

Cute Grandma Judd



This picture of my nephew Tyler totally cracks me up!

Deegan and Jack

Me and my Mommy


One night the Girls went to dinner and Shopping and the guys went to an Anaheim Angels game.  I actually ended up going to the baseball game because anyone that knows me, knows that I will choose a sporting event over shopping any day.  The Angels ended up winning, and we had a great time.




 The last thing we did was go to the beach.  It was perfect weather and ultimately the perfect day.  The kids had a blast playing in the sand.  Gabe took Brody boogie boarding and he did so good!  He didn't even care when the waves hit him, he just got right back up and did it again.  It was so fun watching him. 








This is my cute nephew Wyatt sitting on top of my brother's sand castle.
Thanks again dad for giving us the opportunity to spend time together and planning these trips.  We had such a great time, and didn't want to leave.

4 comments:

bowman family said...

Your boys look so big! How are you guys? We need to come up your way and visit.

Char and Chris said...

I am SO proud of you for blogging about our FANTASTIC week. It was so fun to re live it while I looked at all the pics. You took a bunch of fun ones that I definitely want. The picture of Grandma at the Science museum is so dang cute and I forgot about the pic of Tyler. So typical of him isn't it? Thanks for sharing.

Char and Chris said...

I also have to say that the pictures of Gabe and Brody in the ocean are priceless. Love them.

Evan and Chris said...

Thanks for posting all the pics. We really did have a lot of fun. I am so glad that the kids enjoyed it so much. It certainly was more relaxed this time than two years ago when we tried to hit all the theme parks.