Sunday, August 7, 2011

Continued

The boys with Grandma and Grandpa Curtis

Oh, Deegies

The Kids playing baseball, love it!

Brody and his cousin Kambree

Brody, Deegs, and Tay "pretending" to sleep

I love these boys!
Even with all of the craziness we did end up having some good times.  We took a trip to Utah the past couple of weeks. Gabe's mom's side of the family had a family reunion and my sister Charmayne and her family were going to be in Utah the same week.  It worked out wonderfully.  Gabe actually flew in for a few days for the reunion and then we spent a night at my parents cabin with my family.  Me and the boys actually drove down which was a little crazy in itself.  It ended up being fine since my boys travel so well, thank goodness. We ended up having a great time in Utah.  It was wonderful being able to spend so much time with my family.  The weather was great, and we enjoyed a lot of swimming!  I didn't realize how much my boys loved to swim but we were able to do it 4 different times and it was so fun seeing the joy on their faces.  I loved that my boys were able to spend so much time with their cousins.  It's hard being so far away from some of their cousins.  It was wonderful seeing them have so much fun together.

I truly enjoyed my time with my family.  I love that I have the opportunity to visit whenever I can.  There is nothing better than being with family.  As much as I enjoyed being there, it was great getting back home and being with my husband!

2 comments:

Char and Chris said...

It truly was a good week for us as well. I love the picture of Brody and Kams, also the picture of the kids on the stairs. I love that they LOVE being together and don't seem to skip a beat each time they see each other. Kambree is still talking about her cousins Deegan and Brody.

Evan and Chris said...

I just want to thank you and Gabe for making the effort to come and visit. It was great having everyone here for a while. We really enjoyed it a lot.