Cute little Deegan always smiling
Me and Deegan
Brody holding Rocky's remote control airplane
Gabe and Brody
Us with Grandpa Ben
Okay, so I know it has been a while since my last post, but lets just say that my life has been crazy over the last little while. A couple of weeks ago we went to Georgia with our good friends Gary, Shawna, and their little girl Morgan. My father-in-law's family all live in around Albany, GA. We try to get down there to visit every two years. We found smoking deals on flights so that is why we went in March. We actually flew from Seattle to Jacksonville, FL but that doesn't really matter. Anyway, when we got there it was actually snowing. Snowing in Georgia? Really? I know, that kind of sucked but by the end of the week it was in the mid 70's. It was gorgeous! The flights there were 4&1/2 hours and then an additional 2 hours. Lets just say it was a long time to be on an airplane especially with kids, but they all did great. In fact, we actually had to take Deegan to a doctor in Albany and he still had a really bad ear infection so he got put on more antibiotics. I'm so glad we had ear numbing drops on the plane! Besides Deegan not sleeping very well at night due to the ear infection, it was a great vacation. We love going there. We stayed with Gabe's Aunt Lisa and Uncle Rocky. They live on over 20 acres and have a pond on the property.We really don't do a whole lot but eat good food, hang out with family, fish, and ride 4-wheelers. Does it really get any better than that? We did go to a animal aquarium so that I could see a live alligator behind glass. Don't worry I will post a picture. I'm so glad that we had the chance to go visit family in Georgia and I have to say that there truly is something to that southern hospitality thing. It was a great trip.
The Alligator. Isn't that a creepy picture?
Gary and Gabe riding 4-wheelers on the day we got there. It really was cold
Gabe and Brody Fishing on Rocky and Lisa's property
Pictures of the property
Just a cute picture of Deegan
Now, we also just moved into a new house this last Saturday and that is why our lives have been so crazy. I will post more about that sometime this week.
3 comments:
Ew...scary alligator picture. But the other pics are super cute. I love that last pic of Deegan smiling. He is a cutie! And Brody and Gabe fishing is also super cute.
New house? Can't wait to hear all the details. What a fun trip! It sound nice and relaxing which is the perfect trip in my opinion!
I swear it feels like I haven't talked to you forever. I know things have been crazy on both ends. I'm so glad for blogging so I can keep up somewhat with the details. Love you and I'll talk to you soon.
Post a Comment