Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter









Well I have been reading everyone's blogs about Easter so I figured I had better do mine. There is a park just a couple blocks from our house where the city of Airway Heights puts on an Easter egg hunt so we went there Saturday morning. It was cold and wet, but Brody loved it. We had to put Deegan in the car because he was freezing, but all in all it was a good time. Shilo and Brandon also brought Javin to the Easter egg hunt. It was pretty funny because Brody kept asking when he could start grabbing the eggs. He was just a little impatient. I have no idea where he gets that from! Ha Ha. We didn't give Brody his Easter basket on Sunday until after church and of course the Easter bunny brought him a new red motorcycle. That kid is just too easy to please. For Easter dinner Shilo, Brandon, and Javin came over and we had chicken cordon blue, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, bread, and then for dessert we had homemade ice cream and chocolate covered strawberries. It was a delicious Easter dinner, but most of all it was nice to spend it with family. It is so nice having space to eat at the dinner table! I'm so grateful for the Easter holiday and the reminder that it is for all that our Savior has done for us. I hope your Easter was as enjoyable as ours.

1 comment:

Char and Chris said...

Cute new look on your blog. I'm glad you had a good Easter. Deegan definitely didn't look too excited. Is he walking? I hadn't heard.