Sunday, August 10, 2008
5 Years and Still Going strong
Yesterday Gabe and I had our 5th wedding Anniversary. I can't believe it has already been five years. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and father of my children. I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend and to have two healthy, beautiful baby boys. I love you Gabe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW!! Congrats on the ANNIVERSARY!! 5 years, I cannot believe its been that long already, time flys!! I added you so, Im Excited!
Congrats! Holy cow the time is going so fast. We are getting so old! AH! :) But that is awesome. I think that five years is a big accoplishment, especially in todays world.
WOO HOO! It is pretty crazy to think of all the things you have done in the past 5 years isn't it? Well congrats! You sure have a cute little family!
Post a Comment