






The first week of August we met my entire family down in Newport Beach, CA for a family vacation. We had a lot of fun. It was a pretty busy trip but it was fun being able to spend time with everyone. We were able to go to the San Diego Wild Animal Park, Disneyland, Sea World, and the Beach. Brody wasn't into the parks that much but it was still worth it. Thanks mom and dad for making us all go on trips together even though were married and have our own kids!
4 comments:
HOW FUN! I bet it was fun to get together with the whole fam. Sounds like yuy guys were super busy on your trip but how fun to see so many cool things.
What a fun trip! I bet the family vacations are fun when you live so far away! I know I love getting my family together now that we have some living away from Cedar! Anyway, your boys are still super cute!
I'm so glad you have blog now!!It's fun to keep up with you guys and see your sweet boys grow up. Hope you are doing well :)
I can not even tell you how Jealous I am that you got to do to DISNEYLAND!!! I freeking love that place! Jeez Brody is one funny kid!!
Post a Comment