Friday, August 1, 2008
Brody is Finally Potty Trained
Okay, so I know that some of you may not care but this is a big deal to me. Brodyn is finally completely potty trained. It has been quite a process for us. I think it ended up taking us over 3 months to get him trained. It was pretty funny actually because he was pretty much naked all of the time because he wouldn't pee on himself if he was naked. Well, last Thursday I told him that all of his diapers were gone and he had to wear underware and that is all that it took. He has only had 2 accidents so far so I feel pretty good about that. For those of you who have little boys that you are going to potty train some day all I have to say is GOOD LUCK! Just kidding, but my advice would be to introduce it and then wait until they are 100% ready. I had people tell me that but I chose not to listen and I ended up regretting it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY Brody and an even BIGGER YAY for you!:) I am jealous. ha ha
Ok, so Im a blog hopper. Tanya just found me and I was reading her blog, and saw yous!! Congrats on the potty training that cant be easy. Well Im glad you decided to join, its really great, Especially when your fam lives so far away. Would you mind if I added you to our list of friends? I would love to hear how you and your little fam is doing! Our blog is http://skipandkristi.blogspot.com, please fell free to stop by!!
Post a Comment