Sunday, August 24, 2008

Brody's little sayings....

Okay, so I have a very entertaining two year old. Brody says some of the funniest things sometimes and I decided to share them. Let me remind you, that he is only two years old. This week has been a little crazy and I had to work every day but Wednesday to cover a vacation for someone at work. Since I had to work I had some new people babysit this week. Brody decided to throw a fit for one of the babysitters. When I asked him why he threw a fit he simply said, "Um, I was just testing her." This is my two year old son saying this! I am in so much trouble. Something else that he did that was pretty funny this week, was when he grabbed my breast pump stuff and put it under his shirt and said, "Mommy look! I'm making chocolate milk." Sometimes kids do the funniest things to just brighten up your day. It is things like this that make me so happy to be a mom. I love my two little boys even if they do make me crazy sometimes!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Oh my gosh! How funny. I love that he made chocolate milk and not just regular milk. ha ha!