These are the flowers that she sent

Me and Jessie
Yesterday Gabe and I had the opportunity to do a session at the Temple. I went there looking for some extra comfort that I needed and that is exactly what I got. As I was sitting there I realized that Heavenly Father truly does answers prayers. He may not answer them how or when we want but he does answer them. The answer I got was that family is what is most important. I feel so blessed that Deegan is perfectly fine after everything that happened. It truly was a mini miracle that our family needed at this time in our lives. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and all that he does and means to me. He is such a good communicator, and he is helping me work towards being one. I tend to keep things bottled up inside and then explode. Well, apparently that doesn't work if you want to have a successful marriage. Anyway, I love you Gabe and thank you for making me be a better person.
Me and Deegan
Brody and his Motorcycle
Me and Brody
My Sexy Husband
Me and Gabe (I know it is not a great picture, but we just don't have very many of the two of us)
4 comments:
oh im sorry for the stress!! Buying a new house can do that, along with just life!! Im Glad your feeling better, If you ever need to vent give me a call!
Man, I wish I was the sister that was that thoughtful. Anyway, I'm glad that things are going better. I just want you to know how strong I think that you are. And through this all, you've become stronger. Love you.
You are so lucky to have family that is so supportive and caring. I am sorry for all of the stress that you are going through and hope that it gets better soon. We will be thinking of you :)
I think the flowers are pretty and I'm glad Jessie was able to make your day,
Mom
Post a Comment